B2B Tech Marketing Community Weekly Newsletter: Nov 5, 2019
2019 NOVEMBER 5 FOCUS: “Marketing and Machine Learning – Use cases and how to stay ahead”:
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. This week we are focusing on Machine Learning (“ML”) and the revolutionary impact it’s having on digital marketing, in particular.
Many of you are busy practitioners, building pipeline or brands and may not have the time to stay ahead of these exciting trends. For you we’re listing a few useful posts and articles for practitioners trying to get an overview of ML in marketing, and how to derive value from it.
Background Articles explaining ML and its marketing implications:
- Easy read: A young engineer’s well written story of how he learned ML – Link
- Machine Learning continued: A excellently narrated primer on YouTube by Frank Chen from Andreessen Horowitz on AI, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning. Very useful and captivating history of AI – Link
- Machine Learning is Fun! The world’s easiest introduction to Machine Learning – Link
- The Machine Learning in Marketing Daily – Link
Implications and Use Cases for Marketing:
- 6 Emerging Applications of AI in Marketing – Link
- 4 Ways To Use Machine Learning In Marketing Automation – Link
- 3 Powerful Uses of Machine Learning in Marketing – Link
- How to Deliver Credible Marketing Pipeline Forecasts – Link
Places to Learn More:
- Free introductory course to Machine Learning on YouTube – Link
- ai’s free online courses without ads – Link
- Stanford’s Andrew NG courses on Coursera – Link
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WEBINARS
- Nov 19 – 21: LeanData’s “OpsStars – Journey to Revenue Operations”; Register here
- Mar 29, 2020: “Adobe Summit – Marketo Engage”; Register here
Thank you for reading our Newsletter. You can forward this link to others to subscribe. To unsubscribe reply “unsubscribe”.
We wish you a great week; thank you,
B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn