B2B Tech Marketing Community Weekly Newsletter: Jan 21, 2020
2020 JANUARY 21 FOCUS: “Getting on the Analyst Firms’ Radar”:
Thanks for continuing to subscribe to our newsletter in 2020. We’re picking things up again from before the holidays, and this week we are focusing on practical tips for getting traction with major analyst firms (like 451 Research, Forrester, Frost & Sullivan, Gartner or IDC).
Many software companies feel they should be ranked near the top of their market segments. Often, the first analyst interactions can be a rude awakening about where unbiased outsiders really see them. Often the price tag of deeply engaging with analysts can be prohibitive, especially in the early stages of a new company’s life.
We thought it would be useful to suggest some articles on how to overcome these challenges and get analyst traction on a limited budget.
How-to – Tips for how to work with analysts:
- How to work with industry analysts – A practical article from VoxusPR – Link
- Useful insights about “Analyst Relations 101 for Engineers” – Link
- Lessons from having gotten into Leaders Quadrant and becoming Cool Vendor – Link
Gartner insider advice:
- “The Art of the Analyst Briefing (How to Engage and Reduce Skepticism)” – Link
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WEBINARS
- 2020 Events listing by Bizzabo – “MARKETING EVENTS GUIDE” – Link
- Jan 29: AMA SF Presents – The Marketing Career Accelerator; Register here
- Mar 29: “Adobe Summit – Marketo Engage”; Register here
- Apr 23 – 24: Topo Summit 2020”; Register here
- Jun 10 – 11: San Jose Digital Marketing Conference; Register here
Thank you for reading our Newsletter. You can forward this link to others to subscribe.
We wish you a great week; thank you,
B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn