B2B Tech Marketing Community Weekly Newsletter: July 29, 2020
2020 JULY 29 FOCUS: “Resuming growth on a reduced budget”:
Welcome back to our newsletter. As the pandemic is taking its course, economic life goes on. Most B2B technology marketing teams by now have cut budgets or resources, and with the focus now on hitting the numbers in the second half of 2020, they are being asked to produce more pipeline with less budget. This is THE timely issue our newsletter focuses on now.
Part of the solution are to leverage LinkedIn more, integrate that outreach with email nurturing, and to automate previously manual tasks. Today’s issue highlights recent writings and research results that focus on inexpensive and practical approaches for marketers to (re)build their B2B demand generation pipelines.
Insights and next steps for marketers to resume growth:
- “Automating digital marketing with a simple, low $ MarTech stack” by MarqetU – Link
- Live Q&A with two digital demand gen practitioners on how to implement a low $ stack
- Register for the live, interactive web event on August 11 at 9 am PDT – Link
- Jon Blumenfeld’s “Periodic Table of MarTech” – Link
- 38 of the Best Sales Prospecting Tools for 2021 – Link
- 25 LinkedIn Text Ads Examples that are Crushing it – Link
- 7 Actionable LinkedIn Tips You Can Implement – Link
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WEBINARS
- August 11: “Building a low cost MarTech stack for your needs” Webinar; Register here
- Now April 14 -15, 2021: Topo Summit 2020”; Register here
Thank you for reading our Newsletter. You can forward this link to others to subscribe. To unsubscribe reply “unsubscribe”.
We wish you a safe and productive month; thank you,
B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn